We’re your friendly, neighborhood source for fast and affordable roll-off bins in the Tri-State area. Our dumpsters are unique in that they’re safe for driveways and feature a compact footprint. We take service to the next level by delivering clean, well-kept bins, answering all your questions, having flexible rental periods, responsive delivery/pickup, and we even sweep up before we leave!
Whether you're a homeowner renting a dumpster for the first time or a contractor that rents multiple roll off dumpsters a month, we will deliver prompt and professional dumpster service to your home, job site, or place of business.
Call for the Best Price(585) 225-6257
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Call for the Best Price(800) 979-5115
McJunkin Hauling & Rolloff has proudly served customers in and around Fredonia, PA since 2004. We offer prompt and reliable dumpster rental and junk removal services. We are also equipped and experienced in taking down structures and hauling away debris. ...
Wolford's Rolloff is your locally owned and operated dumpster rental solution. We are equipped to accommodate residential and commercial projects. We take great pride in providing prompt, reliable dumpster services. Contact our team today to get started with a free dumpster quote.
Dalton Service Co. has grown to serve a variety of industries and residential customers in the states of Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia, including roll-off dumpster rentals. Reach out to us today for a free rental quote!
Dumpster Rental Tips for Hermitage, PA
Dumpsters for Rent
How to Save Money on Renting a Roll-off ContainerAn informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Amount of Debris That Can Fit Into Each Dumpster SizeThis will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container. 10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout