Dumpster Rental in Killeen, TX
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Redbox+ of Central Texas is a woman / veteran owned and operated dumpster rental provider focused on providing our customers with on time delivery and superior customer service. The patented redbox+ solution combines clean, well-kept roll off dumpsters with integrated portable restrooms. This offers our customers a unique 2-in-1 solution!
We have a large stock of 16 yard dumpsters available at competitive rates. Rise Up Refuse proudly serves Central Texas, and we’re able to accommodate projects large and small. Contact us today for weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or yearly rates. We look forward to meeting your disposal needs!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Bin There Dump That of Waco offers a flexible pick up and delivery schedule so no matter how long you need the dumpster, we can make it work. Our dumpsters are always clean, well-maintained and easy to operate. Bin There Dump That cares about your property. We place wooden boards underneath our dumpsters to ensure your driveway is protected.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes