Dumpster Rental in Lakewood, WA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Get prompt and reliable dumpster rental services with Woodland Industries. We offer a wide range of dumpster rental solutions for projects larger and small. From 20-yard dumpsters on up to 68-yard dumpsters, we've got your debris removal needs covered!
Kleensweep Construction Services Inc. is proud to have more than 20 years of experience in the construction industry. Their services cover a wide range of residential and commercial needs, ranging from demolition and excavating to new construction.
Established in 1942, LeMay, Inc. has been serving Thurston County for nearly 75 years. They can provide reliable and affordable residential and commercial waste disposal services, specializing in roll-off container rentals.
If you need a fast, hassle-free and affordable dumpster rental, we’re the place to call! Puget Sound Dumpster Services is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental provider offering 10 to 30 cubic yard dumpsters at affordable rates. We service residential and commercial customers. Get your free dumpster quote today!
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide