Dumpster Rental in Lynnwood, WA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Eastside Hauling is independently owned and serves residential and commercial contractors. Our service is prompt, professional, and competitively-priced. We can recycle many types of debris and offer live load dumpster service.
Full Circle Natural Products has offered expert commercial recycling and hauling since 2009. We offer an array of dumpster sizes to choose from and our prices are competitive, honest and fair. We are known for our speedy pick up and delivery.
Junk King is your trusted, locally-owned source for junk removal services and dumpster rental at fair and honest rates. We are equipped to handle small and large cleanups. Whether you need a residential-friendly dumpster rental or would rather have us to handle the cleanup for you, Junk King has your back!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Since 1907, Rubatino Refuse Removal, Inc. has been providing Everett, WA with impeccable, practical waste disposal services. Their services include weekly curbside trash and recycling collection, medical waste disposal, and roll-off container rentals.
ABC Dumpster Services has all the dumpsters your project requires. We have 15 yards, 20 yards, 40 yards, and more! Our varying sized containers allow us to accommodate nearly any project our customers have.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide