Founded in 2007, Big Red Dumpster is your local dumpster source. Our signature dumpsters are bright red, fairly new, and always kept clean. With Big Red Dumpster, you can rest assured that your experience will be pleasant, on time and affordable.
We offer a full line of trash hauling solutions. We specialize in roll off dumpsters for bulk trash removal, construction waste removal, and demolition debris clean up. Along with roll off containers, we also provide front load commercial dumpsters and recycling containers.
WRS is a leading dumpster rental provider proudly serving the area since 1990. We’re equipped to accommodate any size project with our large inventory of roll-off containers ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards. Expect fast, friendly service at competitive rates when choosing WRS for your dumpster rental needs.
KJB Dumpster Rental is a small, locally-owned business committed to providing superior quality service! We have a 10-yard tri-axle dumpster in stock that is ideal for disposal of construction debris, concrete, shingles, household junk, and more. Get your free dumpster quote today!
EWM Dumpster Rental is the leading dumpster rental company serving homeowners and business owners throughout Philadelphia, Eastern Pennsylvania, and Delaware. We offer a variety of rental dumpsters suited for all job sites, including residential dumpsters, contractor dumpsters, commercial dumpsters, and more. Our ...
ASI Comprehensive Waste Management offers comprehensive waste disposal and recycling services to Delaware, Maryland, Southeastern Pennsylvania, and Southern New Jersey. Their services include dumpster rentals, solid waste and recycling services, and much more.
Established in 2000, Pearce & Moretto has been providing comprehensive civil and site construction services to Delaware, Maryland’s Eastern Shore, Southern New Jersey, and Southeastern Pennsylvania. We combine more than 50 years of experience with state-of-the-art equipment to provide our ...
A-1 Services General LLC has proudly served Delaware and Maryland residents with affordable waste management services since 1975. We currently offer responsive and flexible dumpster rental in the following container sizes: 10, 12 and 15 cubic yards. We have concrete debris and roofing shingle dumpsters available. Give us a call and receive your free quote today!
Count on the hardworking team at Delaware Dumpster Rentals to accommodate all of your bulk waste removal needs. We offer fast and reliable dumpster rental, as well as junk removal services. Handle the cleanup yourself, or let us do it for you! We stock 14 yard dumpsters only. Get a free 14 yard dumpster quote today!
CAN-DO Services Inc., provides prompt, reliable roll-off dumpster rental services for construction job sites, commercial locations, and residential projects and cleanouts. We offer a full line of container sizes, including 20 yard and 40 yard dumpsters.
Orange Cans is a multi-state operation with the resources and equipment necessary to provide prompt and reliable dumpster rental services in Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania. We take pride in providing personal service and care on every phone call. Contact Orange Cans today to get a free dumpster rental quote.
Dumpster Rental Tips for New Castle County, DE
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal.
That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk.
Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes.This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed-upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for 'clean loads' of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll-off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.