Junk Removers in Warrenton, MO
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Based in Union, Missouri, J. Smith Builders is a residential and commercial general contracting company. They offer a wide range of services, like new home construction, additions and renovations, bathroom and kitchen remodels, junk removal, and more.
George's Hauling Service offers affordable, same-day junk removal service. Our professionals love to get their hands dirty. We do all of the work for you so you can sit back and relax. Remove that debris for good with George's Hauling.
Sutton Disposal Service LLC is the waste disposal company that residential, commercial, and industrial customers trust when they need their solid waste properly disposed of. They specialize in roll-off container rentals, junk removal, and more.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: