Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Tyners Mobile Dump Rental is a small, locally-owned business offering affordable dumpsters ideal for a wide range of projects. We go the extra mile to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
Southern Dumpster Service is a locally owned and operated business serving customers in the Cataula, GA area. We offer fast and reliable dumpster rental, as well as full-service junk removal and related services. Contact us today to discuss the needs of your project and get a free dumpster quote.
Stop Drop N’ Roll Dumpster Rentals provides grade A dumpster rental services for competitive, fair prices. We set ourselves above the rest with our attention to detail, customer-oriented service, and honest prices. We work hard to create a customer experience ...
Mark Dunning Industries is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company that specializes in solid waste management, garbage removal, trash hauling, and recycling. Our team is dedicated to providing our customers with efficient, timely service and affordable dumpsters to rent.
Southeastern Recyclers has been in business for more than 8 years. Their hands-on experience and commitment to the customer allows us to be able to complete jobs of all shapes and sizes, whether junk removal, scrap metal, or recycling.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Valley, AL
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable, but many are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be 'budget' dumpster companies that have lower prices,which is almost always false. Calling a locally-owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Common Dumpster Sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
Read more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes