Dumpster Rental in Brentwood, CA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
At JD Services and Hauling, we can rent you a debris box or load and haul away your unwanted trash forever. We offer local environmentally-friendly service with competitive prices. Recycling receipts are available.
Since 1989, East Bay Dumpster has been offering the best prices on roll off dumpsters in the area. Rent a 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 yard dumpster to cleanup any size project, from small shed cleanouts to large demolition debris pickups.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Located in Stockton, California, Call Paul Will Haul is the #1 choice for a variety of services in surrounding communities. They specialize in dumpster rentals, debris removal, demolition, hauling, lawn care needs, and more.
West Valley Disposal is located in Tracy, California and serves surrounding areas. They offer residential and commercial services, including garbage and recycling collection services, yard waste pick-up, roll-off container rentals, and more.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpster Rental Tip Hub 1
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes