Dumpster Rental in Burlingame, CA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
At JD Services and Hauling, we can rent you a debris box or load and haul away your unwanted trash forever. We offer local environmentally-friendly service with competitive prices. Recycling receipts are available.
American Debris Box Services provides dumpsters, clean dirt, concrete recycle boxes and green waste boxes. Whatever your disposal needs are we can meet your needs. Our bins range in size from 8 to 40 yards. Call for a drop off today.
Bay Area Debris Box offers dumpsters from 8 to 40 cubic yards. Our containers are great for construction sites, property clean-ups, remodeling jobs and yard and garage clean-ups. Call today and our friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff will give you a free dumpster rental estimate.
Evergreen Waste Services has multiple size containers to choose from to accommodate any size project. We are a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company that goes the extra mile for our customers.
Santos Dumpster has roll off containers for all of your residential and commercial construction, home improvement, and clean out projects. We provide 10 - 40 yard dumpsters available for a 7 day rental period. Call today!
Junk General offers affordable, reliable and efficient roll off dumpster rental and junk removal. We offer great rates and eco-friendly dumpsters. Our dumpsters are carried on smaller 4 cylinder trucks which can maneuver into tight and hard to reach places.
Calsan proudly serves the Bay Area offering an affordable junk removal and dumpster rental solution. We specialize in dumpster service and junk hauling. We can haul everything from concrete debris to household junk. Our friendly, professional team will get the job done right! Call today for the lowest rates in town.
Ever since our company started in 1963, FERMA Corporation has been offering unmatched waste disposal services and more to customers in the Mountain View, CA area.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes