Dumpster Rental in Concord, CA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
D A Services, offers affordable drop boxes and bins for waste removal. We can help with all types of projects. Because we rent various dumpster sizes, our bins are prefect for all projects big or small. Call today to obtain a price quote on renting an affordable dumpster with D A Services.
Lara's Concrete & Hauling provides superior dumpster rental service. We specialize in concrete construction, roll off container rental and junk removal. Our services are always professional, on-time, and we work within your budget. We only accept construction debris, concrete and dirt disposal.
Bay Area Debris Box offers dumpsters from 8 to 40 cubic yards. Our containers are great for construction sites, property clean-ups, remodeling jobs and yard and garage clean-ups. Call today and our friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff will give you a free dumpster rental estimate.
Santos Dumpster has roll off containers for all of your residential and commercial construction, home improvement, and clean out projects. We provide 10 - 40 yard dumpsters available for a 7 day rental period. Call today!
Evergreen Waste Services has multiple size containers to choose from to accommodate any size project. We are a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company that goes the extra mile for our customers.
Calsan proudly serves the Bay Area offering an affordable junk removal and dumpster rental solution. We specialize in dumpster service and junk hauling. We can haul everything from concrete debris to household junk. Our friendly, professional team will get the job done right! Call today for the lowest rates in town.
Founded in 1989, Heavy Load Construction offers several key services for our customers, including demolition, dumpster rental, patio installation, drainage systems, and more. We strive for prompt, reliable service on every call. Contact us today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes