Dumpster Rental in Half Moon Bay, CA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
At JD Services and Hauling, we can rent you a debris box or load and haul away your unwanted trash forever. We offer local environmentally-friendly service with competitive prices. Recycling receipts are available.
American Debris Box Services provides dumpsters, clean dirt, concrete recycle boxes and green waste boxes. Whatever your disposal needs are we can meet your needs. Our bins range in size from 8 to 40 yards. Call for a drop off today.
Evergreen Waste Services has multiple size containers to choose from to accommodate any size project. We are a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company that goes the extra mile for our customers.
Ever since our company started in 1963, FERMA Corporation has been offering unmatched waste disposal services and more to customers in the Mountain View, CA area.
Junk General offers affordable, reliable and efficient roll off dumpster rental and junk removal. We offer great rates and eco-friendly dumpsters. Our dumpsters are carried on smaller 4 cylinder trucks which can maneuver into tight and hard to reach places.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpster Rental Tip Hub 2
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide