Dumpster Rental in Manhattan Beach, CA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Whether you're remodeling your home, running a small business or construction site, or just need to remove household junk, Universal Waste Systems has a dumpster to meet your needs. We offer roll-off dumpsters at competitive prices and we deliver fast.
The experienced team at Franco Roll Off Services are here to help with all of your bulk waste disposal needs. We are a local, family-owned company committed to meeting our customers’ needs. We offer several dumpster sizes to choose from, and we are able to accommodate residential, commercial and industrial jobs.
Ware Disposal provides residential, commercial and industrial customers with temporary roll off trash bins. Our dumpsters can be utilized for trash or recycling services. We care about the environment and have invested in a fleet of new alternative fuel trash trucks to help the communities we live in stay green.
Since 1995, West Coast Waste & Roll Off has served the greater Los Angeles area out of Gardena, CA. Their team is qualified to deal with the biggest and smallest waste disposal projects.
Since 2000, Dumpsters Wanted has been a leading roll-off dumpster provider serving Southern California contractors, homeowners and business owners. We carry a wide selection of container sizes ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards, as well as commercial dumpsters from 2 yards to 8 yards. For eco-friendly dumpster services, contact Dumpsters Wanted today!
Established in 1986, American Industrial Services is the one and only dumpsite in Long Beach. They offer residential and commercial dumpster rental services, along with junk removal. They have a 75% recycle rate and offer competitive prices.
AAA Rubbish was founded in 1924. We are located in Bell Gardens, California and serve the greater Los Angeles area. We treat our customers as we would want to be treated and provide reliable dumpster rental services.
Located in Tarzana, CA and serving nearby areas, The Dumpster & Bin Rental Place is the cleanup and debris removal company residential and commercial customers turn to. They offer 24-hour emergency services.
Since 1953, A. M. Disposal Co. has provided residential and commercial services to the people of Los Angeles County for more than 60 years. We are proud to serve our community, providing dumpster rental, junk removal services, and more.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.