Dumpster Rental in Black Hawk, CO
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Bin There Dump That provides clean and attractive mini dumpster rental. Our dumpsters fit easily into driveways, do not damage your property and have double door access making them easy to load. Our dumpsters are large enough to accommodate any size residential project.
Diversified Services is your local source for mid-size dumpster solutions, including 12 and 16 yard boxes (Sorry, we don't offer 20, 30 and 40 yard dumpsters). We are a locally owned and operated small business able to provide the attentive service customers look for. We’re open every day for your convenience!
Box Brothers Roll Off Services is proud to be your solution for construciton and home improvement projects. We offer affordable and convenient 12 yard and 30 yard dumpster rentals. We are the trusted source for waste disposal in and around the Denver area.
For fast and reliable dumpster rental, Work House Hauling is your local solution. We are a full-service dumpster rental company equipped to accommodate projects small and large. Contact our team today to learn more and obtain a free dumpster quote.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide