Dumpster Rental in Germantown, MD
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Action Dumpsters has proudly been serving Maryland with top-notch dumpster rental since 1980. We provide convenient drop off and pick up service, which makes cleaning up those unwanted items and trash an easy process. Our trucks are lightweight by design which allows us to place our roll offs in tighter spaces.
Federal Roll-Off is an affordable, reliable, and responsible dumpster rental company. We are proud to announce that we are members of the U.S. Green Building Council, and sort and recycle all large bulk waste. Get your 10, 15, 20, 30 or 40 yard bin today!
Don't pay for more dumpster than you need! Smaller containers save you money.... so rent our 14 yard trash dumpster. It's the perfect size for the majority of clean up projects by homeowners and small contractors. Call today for next day delivery with Dumpsters & More.
J&P Dumpster Rentals And More LLC was established in 1998, and has earned a reputation as friendly, fast and affordable. Our roll offs range in size from 10 to 20 yard and are perfect for construction, junk and yard debris. Call today for a quick dumpster delivery with the pros at J&P Dumpster Rentals.
Next Day Dumpsters offer friendly dumpster rental services and have an excellent reputation as an affordable and reliable disposal service provider. We offer a wide range of dumpster sizes to choose from. Contact our friendly team today to get started!
Since 1999, All Star Waste & Recycling has provided its customers in the Rockville area with affordable waste hauling, dumpster rental, junk removal and recycling services. We’ve built a reputation within the community on providing friendly, fast and top-quality service. We offer several dumpster solutions, including driveway-safe trailer dumpsters.
Bin There Dump That is your local source for residential-friendly dumpster rentals throughout Central Maryland. Our service comes with a 100% driveway protection guarantee. Get fast, affordable and residential-safe dumpsters with Bin There Dump That!
We strive to be your source for fast, reliable, eco-friendly, and competitively-priced dumpster rental on the East Coast. Eco-Waste offers 20, 30, and 40 yard open-top dumpsters in and around the Baltimore area. Our team ensures complete satisfaction on every job. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
Northwest Refuse is the local choice for roll off containers or commercial dumpster rentals. Homeowners and contractors will benefit from our "on time on budget" guarantee and the fact we offer upfront, transparant pricing.
The dumpster rental experts at You Waste Junk Removal have the equipment and resources to handle even the biggest jobs. Our team strives for complete customer satisfaction through speedy service, competitive pricing and attention to the details.
Since 1994, Tysons Service Corporation has provided a broad range of key services for residential and commercial clients. This includes demolition and roll-off dumpster services. We are able to accommodate any size cleanup. Our range of containers sizes includes 20, 30 and 40 yarders.
Trust Function Enterprises to rent you a roll-off dumpster that is clean, affordable and on-time. We work hard to meet the budgets and timelines of homeowners and contractors who need roll off dumpster service. We are a locally owned service that guarantees your satisfaction.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpster Rental Tip Hub 3
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.