Dumpster Rental in Germantown, MD
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Action Dumpsters has proudly been serving Maryland with top-notch dumpster rental since 1980. We provide convenient drop off and pick up service, which makes cleaning up those unwanted items and trash an easy process. Our trucks are lightweight by design which allows us to place our roll offs in tighter spaces.
Next Day Dumpsters offer friendly dumpster rental services and have an excellent reputation as an affordable and reliable disposal service provider. We offer a wide range of dumpster sizes to choose from. Contact our friendly team today to get started!
Federal Roll-Off is an affordable, reliable, and responsible dumpster rental company. We are proud to announce that we are members of the U.S. Green Building Council, and sort and recycle all large bulk waste. Get your 12, 20, or 30 yard bin today!
Don't pay for more dumpster than you need! Smaller containers save you money.... so rent our 14 yard trash dumpster. It's the perfect size for the majority of clean up projects by homeowners and small contractors. Call today for next day delivery with Dumpsters & More.
Since 1999, All Star Waste & Recycling has provided its customers in the Rockville area with affordable waste hauling, dumpster rental, junk removal and recycling services. We’ve built a reputation within the community on providing friendly, fast and top-quality service. We offer several dumpster solutions, including driveway-safe trailer dumpsters.
J&P Dumpster Rentals And More LLC was established in 1998, and has earned a reputation as friendly, fast and affordable. Our roll offs range in size from 10 to 20 yard and are perfect for construction, junk and yard debris. Call today for a quick dumpster delivery with the pros at J&P Dumpster Rentals.
Bin There Dump That is your local source for residential-friendly dumpster rentals throughout Central Maryland. Our service comes with a 100% driveway protection guarantee. Get fast, affordable and residential-safe dumpsters with Bin There Dump That!
We are Northern Virginia’s premier source for junk removal and dumpster rental services. Pack Rat Hauling is an experienced dumpster provider equipped and able to accommodate cleanups small and large. We stock affordable 12, 15, 20, and 30 yarders for all of your bulk waste removal needs. Learn more and get a free quote today!
We strive to be your source for fast, reliable, eco-friendly, and competitively-priced dumpster rental on the East Coast. Eco-Waste offers 20, 30, and 40 yard open-top dumpsters in and around the Baltimore area. Our team ensures complete satisfaction on every job. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
Northwest Refuse is the local choice for roll off containers or commercial dumpster rentals. Homeowners and contractors will benefit from our "on time on budget" guarantee and the fact we offer upfront, transparant pricing.
The dumpster rental experts at You Waste Junk Removal have the equipment and resources to handle even the biggest jobs. Our team strives for complete customer satisfaction through speedy service, competitive pricing and attention to the details.
Since 1994, Tysons Service Corporation has provided a broad range of key services for residential and commercial clients. This includes demolition and roll-off dumpster services. We are able to accommodate any size cleanup. Our range of containers sizes includes 20, 30 and 40 yarders.
Trust Function Enterprises to rent you a roll-off dumpster that is clean, affordable and on-time. We work hard to meet the budgets and timelines of homeowners and contractors who need roll off dumpster service. We are a locally owned service that guarantees your satisfaction.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes