Dumpster Rental in Cambridge, MA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Your local junk removal leader is Junk King of Boston, MA. We specialize in junk removal services, but we also cater to the do-it-yourselfers with our versatile and affordable 12 yard dumpster rentals. These boxes are ideal for disposal of household junk, remodeling debris, old flooring, roofing shingles and more.
For over 20 years, Crescio Trucking has been successfully meeting the disposal needs of contractors, businesses and homeowners. We provide a host of containers sizes to ensure that your disposal needs are met. Our container rentals are affordable and fast.
We make it so easy! Our courteous, knowledgeable staff can help with any dumpster-rental questions you may have. Same-day service for local residents when ordering in the morning. Call now for $25 off!
Affordable Roll Off Container has the right size dumpster to meet your disposal needs. We offer 10 - 30 yard dumpster delivery Monday through Saturday at a price homeowners, contractors and businesses can afford. In business since 1986, we know customer service and provide prompt response times.
We’re your complete Boston-area disposal solution. Pro Haul Dumpsters stocks affordable 15, 17 and 20 cubic yard dumpsters that are ideal for a wide range of cleanups. We deliver fast and place the container right where you need it for easy loading. Pro Haul Dumpsters is committed to quality service and providing value to our customers.
We are your locally owned and operated source for full-service dumpster rental, commercial dumpster service, junk removal and recycling. We have decades of experience and the right equipment to accommodate any size project. Give our friendly team a call today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
Graham Waste Services is a New England based, locally owned container company. We specialize in renting affordable dumpsters when you need to remove waste from - home remodeling, construction debris, and residential do it yourself renovation projects.
We offer a one-of-a-kind, patented combination roll-off dumpster and portable restroom. This allows for two great services at one affordable price! We also stock traditional 30-yard dumpsters if you don’t need the portable restroom feature. Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
We put the customer first at Tiger Dumpsters! We offer same-day service and competitive pricing. Our range of roll-off container sizes includes 10, 15, 20, and 25 yarders. We’re able to accommodate residential and commercial customers. Give us a call today to discuss your disposal needs and to get a free dumpster rental quote.
For superior quality and professionalism, New England Junk Removal is at your service! We’re a full-service junk removal, dumpster rental and light demolition company serving Greater Boston. We offer driveway-safe dumpster trailers at great rates. We offer upfront, no-hassle pricing, and our dumpster rental quotes are free.
The knowledgeable and experienced team at Wellesley Trucking Service, Inc. have the right dumpster for the job, projects small and large. We strive for timely, reliable service at competitive rates. Learn more about our company and services by requesting a free dumpster rental quote today!
Mark-One offers full-service dumpster rental with containers in stock ranging from 10 yard to 40 yards. We are committed to providing on-time service and providing personal attention to every client. We offer clean, well-kept dumpsters delivered to residential and commercial job sites.
Dooley Disposal Services offers dumpster rental for all of your debris and disposal needs. We can deliver and pick up your dumpster within 24 hours. Our services are always timely, affordable and professional, keeping your project on time and within budget.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.