Graham Waste Services is a New England based, locally owned container company. We specialize in renting affordable dumpsters when you need to remove waste from - home remodeling, construction debris, and residential do it yourself renovation projects.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Call for the Best Price(800) 979-5115
Precision Disposal offers a unique dumpster delivery system that allows us to safely drop off and pick up residential dumpsters and fit them in tight areas standard roll-off trucks can’t. In addition to containers under 25 cubic yards, we also stock 30 and 40 yard dumpsters for bigger jobs.
Call for the Best Price(781) 583-8007
Dumpster Rental Tips for Chatham, MA
Dumpsters for Rent
How to Save Money on Renting a Roll-off ContainerAn informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Amount of Debris That Can Fit Into Each Dumpster SizeThis will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container. 10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout