Dumpster Rental in Allegan, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We rent dumpsters for contractors, industrial, commercial, and residential customers. Our goal is to offer the best service in the industry. We offer competitive prices to help with your waste removal need. Call today for trash removal or construction debris removal jobs that require a temporary dumpster.
Serving all of Western Michigan, MCM Disposal knows what it takes to complete waste disposal projects of all shapes and sizes. They can provide dumpster rental, construction, recycling, trash collection, junk removal, and more.
Sager and Associates offers speedy dumpster rental delivery and pick up. We provide dumpsters ranging from 10 yard to 20 yard and are suitable for most home clean ups, DIY projects, property clean outs and more.
Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. serves Kent, Ottawa, Allegan, and Muskegon Counties in Michigan. They provide exceptional waste disposal services, like roll-off container rentals, recycling, compactors, and junk removal services.
Located in Grand Rapids, MI and serving all of West Michigan, Ace Disposal specializes in all aspects of garbage collection, dumpster rental, and junk removal services. They are the waste disposal experts.
For fast and reliable dumpster rental, Yello Dumpsters is your local solution. We are a full-service dumpster rental company equipped to accommodate projects small and large. Contact our Grand Rapids offices today to learn more and obtain a free dumpster quote.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide