We rent dumpsters for contractors, industrial, commercial, and residential customers. Our goal is to offer the best service in the industry. We offer competitive prices to help with your waste removal need. Call today for trash removal or construction debris removal jobs that require a temporary dumpster.
Are you replacing an old couch? Is your closet or garage full of unwanted junk? Regardless of how much junk you have lying around, you can depend on S.A.T. Rentals, LLC to clear it out of your home. Our dumpster rentals provide the perfect solution. From construction debris to household trash, our variety of roll-off dumpsters are perfect for all types of disposal projects.
Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. serves Kent, Ottawa, Allegan, and Muskegon Counties in Michigan. They provide exceptional waste disposal services, like roll-off container rentals, recycling, compactors, and junk removal services.
Dumpster Divers LLC is a small dumpster rental, junk removal, and demolition company in the greater Grand Rapids, MI area. We specialize in meeting the needs of residential customers. We offer a 24-hour rental period, which is a convenient option for our customers. Fast and affordable! Book online today!
Steelhead Dumpster Rentals is a family-owned and operated business providing our services to Grand Junction, South Haven, Allegan, Holland, and the surrounding areas. We rent out 8 yard and 15 yard trailer dumpsters that are perfect for tight spaces and a multitude of different cleanup jobs.
D & R Disposal offers roll-off and commercial dumpsters and portable toilets for all types of projects & events. Our two sizes, 20 yard and 30 yard dumpsters, are great for a variety of projects with varying disposal needs.
For fast and reliable dumpster rental, Yello Dumpsters is your local solution. We are a full-service dumpster rental company equipped to accommodate projects small and large. Contact our Grand Rapids offices today to learn more and obtain a free dumpster quote.
Serving all of Western Michigan, MCM Disposal knows what it takes to complete waste disposal projects of all shapes and sizes. They can provide dumpster rental, construction, recycling, trash collection, junk removal, and more.
Located in Grand Rapids, MI and serving all of West Michigan, Ace Disposal specializes in all aspects of garbage collection, dumpster rental, and junk removal services. They are the waste disposal experts.
At 3rd Coast Dumpster Rental, we're proud to offer top-notch roll-off dumpster rentals to the Allegan, MI area. Our dumpsters are 15 yard dumpsters that are perfect for a wide variety of clean up projects.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Allegan, MI
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable, but many are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be 'budget' dumpster companies that have lower prices,which is almost always false. Calling a locally-owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Common Dumpster Sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
Read more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes