We offer 10, 15 and 20 yard roll off dumpsters to homeowners, contractors and business owners. Our containers are perfect for home clean ups, remodeling projects, re-roofing and more. We are a family owned and operated business. Call and talk directly with an owner today.
We rent dumpsters for contractors, industrial, commercial, and residential customers. Our goal is to offer the best service in the industry. We offer competitive prices to help with your waste removal need. Call today for trash removal or construction debris removal jobs that require a temporary dumpster.
Black Barn Dumpsters is a small, family owned and operated business offering dumpster rental and junk removal services for residential and commercial customers in the Grand Rapids area. We strive to go above and beyond for our customers! We offer simple, affordable and reliable service. Contact us today for a free quote!
You can count on timely, professional and friendly services when renting a dumpster from Green Can Disposal. We’re West Michigan’s go-to source for 10 and 15 yard roll-off dumpsters. No matter the size of the project, we have the dumpster solution for you. Give us a call today for a free dumpster quote.
Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. serves Kent, Ottawa, Allegan, and Muskegon Counties in Michigan. They provide exceptional waste disposal services, like roll-off container rentals, recycling, compactors, and junk removal services.
Dumpster Divers LLC is a small dumpster rental, junk removal, and demolition company in the greater Grand Rapids, MI area. We specialize in meeting the needs of residential customers. We offer a 24-hour rental period, which is a convenient option for our customers. Fast and affordable! Book online today!
Located in Grand Rapids, MI and serving all of West Michigan, Ace Disposal specializes in all aspects of garbage collection, dumpster rental, and junk removal services. They are the waste disposal experts.
At Affordable Dumpsters LLC, we are seasoned and efficient professionals that will deliver your dumpster rental without any damage to your driveway or property. Best of all, we live up to our name. Get a free estimate today!
The friendly group at redbox+ are committed to great service and quality from start to finish. We offer patented dumpster systems that have integrated portable restrooms, making it the ideal solution for construction sites, renovation, demolition and more. Contact redbox+ today to inquire about our 20 and 30 yard dumpster solutions.
Waste Masters of Kent Co LLC is proud to be locally-owned and operated, located near Grand Rapids, MI and servicing the entire West Michigan area with high-quality roll-off dumpster rentals. Learn more and get a free estimate by reaching out to us today.
Haul-Away offers pristine 15 yard, 20 yard, and 30 yard roll-off dumpster rentals throughout the greater Grand Rapids, MI area. We make the dumpster rental process as simple and stress-free as possible for you.
VH Dumpsters is an experienced dumpster rental provider serving West Michigan businesses, homeowners, and contractors. We are an eco-conscious company that puts in the extra effort to ensure all recyclables are recycled properly. We offer several dumpster sizes and types to choose from. Contact us for details and a free quote.
D & R Disposal offers roll-off and commercial dumpsters and portable toilets for all types of projects & events. Our two sizes, 20 yard and 30 yard dumpsters, are great for a variety of projects with varying disposal needs.
Serving all of Western Michigan, MCM Disposal knows what it takes to complete waste disposal projects of all shapes and sizes. They can provide dumpster rental, construction, recycling, trash collection, junk removal, and more.
Plummers Disposal Service provides 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 yard dumpsters for rent. Our bins are ideal for whole house cleanouts, construction debris, commercial projects and more. We are a locally owned business that is committed to providing reliable service.
For fast and reliable dumpster rental, Yello Dumpsters is your local solution. We are a full-service dumpster rental company equipped to accommodate projects small and large. Contact our Grand Rapids offices today to learn more and obtain a free dumpster quote.
At 3rd Coast Dumpster Rental, we're proud to offer top-notch roll-off dumpster rentals to the Allegan, MI area. Our dumpsters are 15 yard dumpsters that are perfect for a wide variety of clean up projects.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Byron Center, MI
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.