Dumpster Rental in Grand Haven, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
You can count on timely, professional and friendly services when renting a dumpster from Green Can Disposal. We’re West Michigan’s go-to source for 10 and 15 yard roll-off dumpsters. No matter the size of the project, we have the dumpster solution for you. Give us a call today for a free dumpster quote.
We rent dumpsters for contractors, industrial, commercial, and residential customers. Our goal is to offer the best service in the industry. We offer competitive prices to help with your waste removal need. Call today for trash removal or construction debris removal jobs that require a temporary dumpster.
Sager and Associates offers speedy dumpster rental delivery and pick up. We provide dumpsters ranging from 10 yard to 20 yard and are suitable for most home clean ups, DIY projects, property clean outs and more.
Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. serves Kent, Ottawa, Allegan, and Muskegon Counties in Michigan. They provide exceptional waste disposal services, like roll-off container rentals, recycling, compactors, and junk removal services.
A-Waste offers high-quality dumpster rental services. Our roll-off containers are for general clean-up projects (not including disposal of shingles) throughout Newaygo, Fremont, White Cloud, and Howard City.
Count on the experienced team at MCK to provide prompt and reliable dumpster rental services at competitive prices. We can meet the needs of any size project, from basement cleanouts to demolition site cleanups. Contact our friendly team today to get your free dumpster quote.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.