Dumpster Rental in Grand Haven, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
You can count on timely, professional and friendly services when renting a dumpster from Green Can Disposal. We’re West Michigan’s go-to source for 10 and 15 yard roll-off dumpsters. No matter the size of the project, we have the dumpster solution for you. Give us a call today for a free dumpster quote.
We rent dumpsters for contractors, industrial, commercial, and residential customers. Our goal is to offer the best service in the industry. We offer competitive prices to help with your waste removal need. Call today for trash removal or construction debris removal jobs that require a temporary dumpster.
Sager and Associates offers speedy dumpster rental delivery and pick up. We provide dumpsters ranging from 10 yard to 20 yard and are suitable for most home clean ups, DIY projects, property clean outs and more.
Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. serves Kent, Ottawa, Allegan, and Muskegon Counties in Michigan. They provide exceptional waste disposal services, like roll-off container rentals, recycling, compactors, and junk removal services.
A-Waste offers high-quality dumpster rental services. Our roll-off containers are for general clean-up projects (not including disposal of shingles) throughout Newaygo, Fremont, White Cloud, and Howard City.
Count on the experienced team at MCK to provide prompt and reliable dumpster rental services at competitive prices. We can meet the needs of any size project, from basement cleanouts to demolition site cleanups. Contact our friendly team today to get your free dumpster quote.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes