Junk Removers in Perry, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
In Ingham, Livingston, and Shiawassee Counties in Michigan, Gorski Hauling is the company homeowners and business owners turn to for fast and reliable junk hauling services. We do it all from appliance removal to complete home cleanouts. Call today for a free junk removal estimate!
Mike's Light Hauling and Debris Removal has an excellent reputation as a professional and affordable junk removal company. We serve both residential and commercial customers for cleanouts, hauling, and recycling. Our professional crews will do all the lifting, loading and disposal of your items.
Offering practical, low-cost solutions to residential and commercial customers, Jentech Refuse & Recycling serves Genesee, Livingston, Oakland, and Saginaw Counties. They are experts in all things waste disposal.
For more than 35 years, Daggett Container Service has been serving the greater Lansing, MI area. They specialize in all aspects of waste disposal. Whether you’re looking for dumpster rental, junk removal, or recycling, they’ve got you covered.
Goetz Services is your locally owned and operated junk removal solution. We do it all from furniture removal to complete estate cleanouts. Our team is hardworking and committed to complete customer satisfaction. At Goetz, “Clean, Load, Haul, We Do It All!”
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes the Most Sense:
- You only have a few large, bulk trash items (junk removal service is typically cheaper than renting a dumpster in this situation)
- You have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else's labor to load and haul the junk
- You want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly.
- You want someone else to load your debris for you.
When Renting a Dumpster Makes the Most Sense:
- You want the flexibility to load the container over time. (A typical rental includes up to 7 days.)
- You don't mind loading the junk or debris yourself to save a little money on labor.
- You have more than 3 or 4 cubic yards of material. (Roll-off containers typically start at 10 cubic yards, so if you only have 3 or 4 cubic yards of material, you're paying for more dumpster than you need.)
Comparing Junk Removal Costs
The cost of hiring a junk removal service or renting a dumpster varies based on several factors, including:
- volume of junk/debris
- duration of service
- disposal fees
- who you hire
For large cleanups, junk removal services cost more than renting a dumpster because of the added labor costs involved. For smaller cleanups, like removing some furniture or a refrigerator, it would cost less to have someone remove it. If you rent a dumpster, you will likely be paying for more dumpster than you need.