Dumpster Rental in West Milford, NJ
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Sterling Carting is your full-service dumpster rental provider offering affordable 6-30 cubic yard dumpsters and junk hauling services. We’re a third-generation waste hauler proudly serving the region for more than 50 years. We strive for prompt, courteous service on every call. Get your free dumpster quote today!
We have worked hard to develop our reputation in North Jersey as a reliable and affordable trash hauler. We offer 12, 15, 20, and 30 yard dumpsters to handle nearly all trash removal or construction debris removal jobs that require a temporary dumpster.
Hudacko Waste Industries is a locally owned and operated solid waste management company that also offers recycling. We are providers of several different size containers to rent for residential, commercial and industrial purposes. Our customer service is personalized and our delivery and pick up are prompt.
Leonti Recycling offers fast, prompt and professional roll off dumpster services at excellent prices in Bergen County NJ and Surrounding areas . Whether you are a home owner, contractor or business owner and you want an excellent service at a great price call Leonti Recycling today! And we will take all of your troubles away!
Joe and Michelle Sabella are proud to be your local source of residential-friendly dumpster rental services. The Bin There Dump That delivery system ensures a safe and sound rental experience, both in terms of protecting your driveway and the overall experience. Get friendly, prompt and affordable dumpsters with Bin There Dump That.
We’re Northern New Jersey’s premier source for roll-off dumpster rental and commercial dumpster services. We carry 10 to 40 cubic yard dumpsters and 2 to 8 yard commercial front-load containers. All Star Disposal has more than 50 years of industry experience. We offer affordable pricing and flexible rental periods.
In business since 1998, Buldo Carting has earned a reputation as one of the top waste disposal services in the Paterson, NJ area. We are a family owned company that provides a variety of roll off container sizes to choose from. We guarantee to provide you with the highest quality services at competitve prices.
Fast Way offers Northern Jersey residents and business owners disposal and haul away services. Our containers are sure to ease your stress during construction projects and cleanouts. Our open top roll offs are available in 10 - 40 cubic yards and can be used for recycling, construction debris, household trash and more.
Westpahl Waste Services rents roll off dumpsters for residential, commercial and industrial uses. We have over 40 years of experience renting roll off containers for trash removal and construction debris. For a great dumpster rental, put our experience to work for you.
All Trades Disposal, Inc is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company. We guarantee the most reliable services possible in delivering 10, 20, 30 and 40 yard containers for all of your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Call for an immediate delivery today!
Express is a full service recycling and disposal provider. Whether you are a large corporation, a construction contractor, or a homeowner, we offer a wide range of waste management solutions to accommodate all of our customers.
At N. Vitale Disposal, we are your source for fast dumpster rental at competitive prices. We proudly serve Northern New Jersey offering several container sizes to suit a wide range of cleanups. We are committed to complete customer satisfaction. Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster rental quote.
Bin-Drop Dumpster Service is an on-demand dumpster rental business focused on offering great prices, speedy service and achieving superior customer satisfaction. We offer clean and well-kept 15 yard dumpsters. Contact the friendly team at Bin-Drop today to get your free dumpster quote.
At Cans For A Cure, we donate $10 of every rental to the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF). It’s our way of giving back to a great cause. We are an experienced dumpster rental company offering roll-off container ranging from 10 to 50 yards. Contact us today to learn more and get a free quote.
AM & Sons Dumpsters is proud to offer some of the most efficient, timely, and affordable waste management services in Wayne, NJ. They specialize in dumpster rentals, ranging from one-time service to ongoing contracts.
Since 1998, Interstate Waste Services has been providing outstanding waste disposal services to Rockland County and surrounding areas. They take the guesswork out of junk disposal whether you need regular pick-up services or one-time bulky item pick-up.
Action Metal, Co. offers the best in waste disposal and demolition/dismantling services. They serve Rockland, Orange, Westchester, and Bergen Counties. They offer plant dismantling, building tear-downs, yard cleanups, roll-off container rental, junk removal, and more.
The knowledgeable team at Wingle Supply have the right dumpster solution for your project. We offer several container sizes, and we’re committed to prompt delivery and affordable pricing. Get more details and a free dumpster quote by contacting us today.
M Removals is a leading provider of fast and affordable dumpster rentals. Our business is locally owned and operated and our staff and drivers are helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. We take great pride in the efficiency of our services and even offer junk removal where we can load the debris for you into the dumpster.
C&J is an owner-operated waste removal and recycling business serving Norther New Jersey. We offer a broad range of roll-off containers ranging from 10 to 20 cubic yards, and we offer convenient junk removal services if you need us to handle the cleanup for you. We offer same-day service, and we treat every customer with the respect and attention they deserve.
From 12 yard dumpsters to full-service 40 yard containers, Pisano Container Services has the roll-off dumpster to meet your disposal needs. We’re an experienced waste hauler proudly serving the area since 2000. Call today for a free dumpster quote. We can accommodate residential and commercial job sites.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.