Dumpster Rental in Troy, OH
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Bin There Dump That delivers residential friendly dumpsters. Our unique roll off system allows our dumpsters to fit into tight spaces and will not damage your property. Our customer service cannot be beat and our dumpster rental prices are fair, competitive and honest. Call today, we guarantee to have the right size dumpster to fit your needs.
Pro Star Dumpster Service offers prompt, reliable and affordable dumpster rental services in the Covington, OH area. We have 15 and 20 yard dumpsters available. These are perfect for construction, renovation, light demolition, house cleanouts, business renovation, and more. Get your free quote today!
The team at Prices Dumpster Rental is excited to be your one-stop-shop waste hauling solution in the Dayton, OH area. We offer full-service junk removal and dumpster rental services. Our pricing can’t be beat! Contact us today to get your fast and free dumpster rental quote.
Firefighter Dumpsters Miami Valley is a local, Firefighter-owned business committed to meeting the needs of our customers throughout the entire Miami Valley. We supply our customers with superior dumpster rental service and straight forward pricing with no hidden fees. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Aaron's Own It is proud to serve Dayton, Ohio and surrounding communities. We have various dumpster sizes available for rent, including permanent commercial dumpsters and temporary short-term dumpsters.
Day after day, Champion Equipment and Supply offers consistently reliable and high-quality waste disposal and equipment supply services to the Dayton, OH area. They can deliver dumpsters and bulk mulch, topsoil, and salt supplies within 50 miles of Dayton.
The knowledgeable and experienced team at Splash Dumpsters are equipped to meet your bulk waste disposal needs. With more than 30 dumpsters and counting, we have the capacity to accommodate even the biggest cleanups, residential or commercial. Contact us today to get a free dumpster quote.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.