Dumpster Rental in Grove City, OH
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We are a veteran-owned company committed to providing superior service and quality. Kobe Dumpster Rentals offers 10 and 15 cubic yard dumpsters, as well as larger-capacity disposal solutions. We can accommodate projects small and large. Contact us today for great rates on driveway-safe trailer dumpsters.
At redbox+, we are committed to meeting our customer’s disposal needs. We offer two innovative dumpster rental solutions, including our patented ELITE option – a roll-off dumpster with two integrated portable restroom units. Ideal for construction sites! We also have standard roll-off containers available.
Bin There Dump That is a leading provider for junk and garbage removal. Our bins are specifically designed to not damage your driveway and to fit into tight spaces. Customer service and quality products is top priority with BTDT.
The team at Big Dawgs is up for any size project, and we have the resources to get the job done promptly and accurately! We take pride in offering superior communication and quality throughout the project. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote.
Our roll off dumpsters can handle construction debris, household junk, yard debris and more. They range in size from 10 - 30 yards and fit nicely into driveways or small locations. Our dumpsters hold up to 5 tons. Call for next day delivery.
The professional team at Cleane Hauling offer prompt and affordable dumpster services in the Columbus area. We have several containers in stock for accommodating projects small and large. Contact Cleane Hauling today to get your free dumpster quote.
The experienced crew of Builders Trash Service continues to serve Central Ohio customers with fast, affordable and friendly dumpster rental services. We’ve been at it for more than 30 years, and counting! We work with residential, commercial and municipal customers. We’ll do what it takes to meet your disposal needs.
Gorilla Dumpsters is the superior choice for roll off container rental. We offer affordable 30 day dumpster rentals that are ideal for disposal of most non-harzardous materials. We are a locally owned and operated business that continues to flourish thanks to our many satisfied customers and referrals.
Don't pay for more dumpster than you need! At Frog Hauling, our roll off dumpsters are more compact and affordable than traditional dumpsters. We use smaller trucks and compact dumpsters that are designed to minimize weight placed on your driveway.
The professional team at American Bin make the dumpster rental process simple and affordable. We provide service to residential and commercial customers throughout Columbus. We take pride in being affordable, dependable and precise. For low rates on 10, 12, 16 and 20 cubic yard dumpsters, give American Bin a call today!
The knowledgeable crew at Garrison Company offers expert trucking, debris removal, and garbage pick-up services throughout the Columbus area. They’re dedicated to prompt, reliable service, and we work with residential and commercial customers.
A-1 Dumpsters & Hauling is a family owned and operated business that is dedicated to providing you with quality cleanup and hauling services. We have the perfect dumpster for your project, regardless of how big or small.
With a large inventory of roll-off dumpsters and a fleet of trucks ready to go, Haul Away is Northeast Ohio’s reliable, responsive choice in dumpster rental. We service residential and commercial clients for a wide variety of projects ranging from house cleanouts to commercial building demolition debris cleanups.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes