Junk Removers in Delaware, OH
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We offer full-service junk removal for your home or business including: offices, retail locations, constructions sites, garages, attics, basements and more. Our friendly team is happy to meet all of your junk hauling needs. Just point to the junk you want removed and we will provide you with an upfront, all-inclusive price.
Junk King is a full-service junk removal company serving area residents and business owners. Let our well-trained staff do the work for you - you describe what you want removed and we do all the loading and cleaning. Junk King is America's fastest and greenest junk removal service - we recycle, re-purpose, or donate 70% of everything we haul away.
Dump Bros is a locally owned and operated, family-run company equipped to handle projects small and large. From property cleanouts to light demolition, we’ve got you covered! It’s our goal to make the junk removal process simple and seamless for the customer. Contact us today to get your free estimate.
A-1 Dumpsters & Hauling is a family owned and operated business that is dedicated to providing you with quality cleanup and hauling services. We have the junk removal and dumpster rental services you need.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: