Dumpster Rental in King George, VA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Your local Bin There Dump That is conveniently located in Fredericksburg and serves surrounding locations. We’re a family owned and operated business run by the Farrar family. We are dedicated to fast, friendly and affordable dumpster services. We carry 4, 10, 14 and 20 cubic yard bins that feature a residential-friendly design.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
With dumpsters ranging from 4 to 20 yards in size, Bin There Dump That is able to accommodate projects small and large. Our dumpsters are specially-designed for use at residential properties. These bins feature a compact footprint and HOA-approved design. Learn more by giving us a call today!
Since 1968, A. R. Ridner Roll-Off Services has been family-owned and operated, serving the Bryans Road, Maryland area. We offer trash container services, clean out services, dumpster rentals, and more.
Trust Function Enterprises to rent you a roll-off dumpster that is clean, affordable and on-time. We work hard to meet the budgets and timelines of homeowners and contractors who need roll off dumpster service. We are a locally owned service that guarantees your satisfaction.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes