Dumpster Rentals in Occoquan, VA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Federal Roll-Off is a proud member of the U.S. Green Building Council; we recycle all bulk waste. We have been an active member of the community since 2003, and continue to build upon our reputation as a reliable and affordable rental company.
We’re your local residential-friendly dumpster rental solution! Junk King is a well-established waste hauler specializing in junk removal services and dumpster rental. We offer clean, well-kept 12 yard bins that are versatile and affordable. Choose a proven name like Junk King for reliability, friendly service and competitive rates.
Handyman Cans LLC is the dumpster rental service that saves you time and money. We guarantee our service to be polite, professional and on-time for drop-off and pick-up. Call today for a Handyman can!
Next Day Dumpsters offers fast and friendly dumpster rental services. Over the years, we've earned an excellent reputation as an affordable and reliable disposal company. We offer several convenient locations to promptly serve you. Contact our experienced team today to discuss your dumpster rental needs.
With more than a decade of waste hauling experience, the team behind Nova Dumpsters understands how to get the job done right. We offer affordable and on time dumpster rental to residential and commercial customers throughout the area. We are reliable and accommodating. Get your free dumpster quote today!
Founded in 2007, Big Red Dumpster is your local dumpster source. Our signature dumpsters are bright red, fairly new, and always kept clean. With Big Red Dumpster, you can rest assured that your experience will be pleasant, on time and affordable.
With dumpsters ranging from 4 to 20 yards in size, Bin There Dump That is able to accommodate projects small and large. Our dumpsters are specially-designed for use at residential properties. These bins feature a compact footprint and HOA-approved design. Learn more by giving us a call today!
For more than 10 years, A-1 Dumpster Rental & Recycling has proudly served customers in Northern Virginia offering exceptional service, quality and value. We have the capacity to serve projects small and large. We offer residential and commercial dumpster rental. Contact us today for details and a free dumpster quote.
Paramount Property Services offers homeowners and contractors fast and competitively-priced dumpster rental for home cleanups, cleanouts, remodeling projects and more. We are known for our professionalism, reliability, and fair pricing. Contact us today for your free dumpster quote.
Serving the greater Washington D.C. area, ACE Recycling provides containers and trailers of all sizes and types to your project, making it easy and convenient to collect your project's debris.
Trust Function Enterprises to rent you a roll-off dumpster that is clean, affordable and on-time. We work hard to meet the budgets and timelines of homeowners and contractors who need roll off dumpster service. We are a locally owned service that guarantees your satisfaction.
Since 1968, A. R. Ridner Roll-Off Services has been family-owned and operated, serving the Bryans Road, Maryland area. We offer trash container services, clean out services, dumpster rentals, and more.
Since 1994, Tysons Service Corporation has provided a broad range of key services for residential and commercial clients. This includes demolition and roll-off dumpster services. We are able to accommodate any size cleanup. Our range of containers sizes includes 20, 30 and 40 yarders.
Galaxy Transfer Dumpsters is known for our outstanding customer relations and efficient, on time pickup and delivery. We are equally committed to protecting the environment and recycle as much waste as possible. Rent one of our open-top bins today!
Easy Bins is a family owned and operated dumpster rental company offering 12 and 14 yard roll off containers for rent. Our dumpsters are smaller so they fit nicely in your driveway or tight spaces where a larger bin can not. Also, it will not damage your asphalt or concrete like a larger one would.
Handyman Dumpster Service is a locally owned and operated roll-off dumpster company. We are based out of Manassas and serve the surrounding areas.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.