Dumpster Rental in Northridge, CA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Whether you're remodeling your home, running a small business or construction site, or just need to remove household junk, Universal Waste Systems has a dumpster to meet your needs. We offer roll-off dumpsters at competitive prices and we deliver fast.
Hauling Solutions is locally owned and operated. We offer inexpensive and reliable roll off containers for any size project. Our number one focus is to provide cost-effective dumpster rental and junk removal services. We've been doing just that since 2008.
For quick dumpster delivery, look no further than Americas Bin Company. Our service is as easy as ABC! Our 10 - 40 yard bins are the perfect solution for any type of debris removal project. Looking to recycle? No problem, we do that too.
Ware Disposal provides residential, commercial and industrial customers with temporary roll off trash bins. Our dumpsters can be utilized for trash or recycling services. We care about the environment and have invested in a fleet of new alternative fuel trash trucks to help the communities we live in stay green.
Located in Tarzana, CA and serving nearby areas, The Dumpster & Bin Rental Place is the cleanup and debris removal company residential and commercial customers turn to. They offer 24-hour emergency services.
Midpoint Waste Management's innovative, responsive, and experienced crew works hard to provide a single convenient waste removal source for residential and commercial customers in Los Angeles and Ventura County.
Speedy Junk Removal can assist in countless junk removal services, such as garage/basement cleanups, back and front yard trash removal, warehouse clean-outs, and much more. They also provide dumpster rentals and hoarder house cleanout services.
AAA Rubbish was founded in 1924. We are located in Bell Gardens, California and serve the greater Los Angeles area. We treat our customers as we would want to be treated and provide reliable dumpster rental services.
Since 1995, West Coast Waste & Roll Off has served the greater Los Angeles area out of Gardena, CA. Their team is qualified to deal with the biggest and smallest waste disposal projects.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide