Dumpster Rental in Thousand Oaks, CA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Ware Disposal provides residential, commercial and industrial customers with temporary roll off trash bins. Our dumpsters can be utilized for trash or recycling services. We care about the environment and have invested in a fleet of new alternative fuel trash trucks to help the communities we live in stay green.
For quick dumpster delivery, look no further than Americas Bin Company. Our service is as easy as ABC! Our 10 - 40 yard bins are the perfect solution for any type of debris removal project. Looking to recycle? No problem, we do that too.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Speedy Junk Removal can assist in countless junk removal services, such as garage/basement cleanups, back and front yard trash removal, warehouse clean-outs, and much more. They also provide dumpster rentals and hoarder house cleanout services.
Midpoint Waste Management's innovative, responsive, and experienced crew works hard to provide a single convenient waste removal source for residential and commercial customers in Los Angeles and Ventura County.
Located in Tarzana, CA and serving nearby areas, The Dumpster & Bin Rental Place is the cleanup and debris removal company residential and commercial customers turn to. They offer 24-hour emergency services.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide