Dumpster Rental in Putnam, CT
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
With more than 10 years of experience, Winco Scrap Metal is the expert team to call when you require the best in junk removal and container rental services. They have a variety of dumpster sizes to offer, from 10 yards to 50.
When you choose Willimantic Waste, you can trust that you will receive the best services for the best prices. They can assist in cleaning out your garage, attic, basement, office, or entire home. They also offer dumpster rentals.
Falcone Enterprises offers several dumpster sizes to choose from, so we are able to accommodate any size project, residential or commercial. We are committed to timely delivery and pickup. We offer the flexibility and competitive pricing you look for in a reputable dumpster rental provider.
At A Star Waste Disposal, Inc., we deliver containers ranging from 15 yards for smaller projects to 20 yards for mid-size projects and 30 yards or 40 yards for those large or long-term projects. We are here to deliver high-quality containers for all your project needs.
A-1 Waste Disposal offers the best in professional dumpster rental and junk and trash removal services. We serve the Warwick, Rhode Island area and have been in business since 2010.
Since 1993, Grillo Services has proudly offered great rates and fast service on roll-off dumpsters. We currently offer several popular sizes to accommodate any size project, including 10, 15, 20 and 40 cubic yard bins. We’re a family owned and operated business dedicated to top-notch customer service and quality.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes