Dumpster Rental in Jeffersonville, IN
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Get prompt service and transparent pricing with Waste Now. We are a locally owned and operated dumpster rental provider serving the greater Louisville area. Choose from several container sizes ranging from 6 to 40 cubic yards. We can accommodate projects of any size. We look forward to meeting your waste hauling needs!
Best Deal Dumpsters is a locally owned and operated dumpster provider founded in 2008. We work hard to achieve complete customer satisfaction on every rental! We are experts at residential delivery and can maneuver into tight areas for convenient dumpster placement. Get more details and a free quote today!
At redbox+, we serve the greater Louisville area offering two great services for the price of one! Our patented roll-off dumpster + portable toilet ELITE solution is ideal for construction sites, demolition, and other projects. We also have standard roll-offs available. Get your free quote today!
At Green River Waste, we are your local waste removal solution. Our team is committed to treating customers fairly and working hard to meet our customers’ needs. We offer several roll-off dumpster sizes for accommodating any size project. Get the details and a free quote by contacting our friendly staff today.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Get affordable, fast and clean 10 yard dumpsters with your local source for dumpster rental, a 10yd Dumpster. We offer compact 10 yarders that fit in a standard parking space. We take great care to protect your property during drop off, placement and pick-up. Learn more and get a free quote by giving us a call today!
Innovative Crushing is locally owned and operated. We provide affordable 12, 20, and 30 yard roll off dumpster rentals for residential and commercial use. We specialize in asphalt, brick, concrete and bulk trash disposal.
Located in Shepherdsville, KY and serving the greater Louisville area, 2M Tractor Storage & Dumpster is a family owned and operated business. They can assist you in a variety of services, including new equipment, pre-owned equipment, dumpsters, and so much more.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.