Dumpster Rental in Lexington, MA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
For over 20 years, Crescio Trucking has been successfully meeting the disposal needs of contractors, businesses and homeowners. We provide a host of containers sizes to ensure that your disposal needs are met. Our container rentals are affordable and fast.
We make it so easy! Our courteous, knowledgeable staff can help with any dumpster-rental questions you may have. Same-day service for local residents when ordering in the morning. Call now for $25 off!
Regional Dumpster Rental provides waste management that you can count on! We promise to deliver your dumpster on time and with a smile. No hidden fees with Regional Dumpster Rental. All container rentals include delivery, and pick up, weight allowance and proper disposal.
The waste hauling experts at Zoom Disposal Service offer fast and affordable dumpster rentals. We offer timely service; we can get your rented dumpster onsite the same day you call in many cases. We stock versatile 20 yard roll-offs that can accommodate residential and commercial projects. Contact us for more details and a free quote.
We’re a firefighter-owned company based in Groton, MA and serving surrounding areas. We take pride in providing quality service at competitive rates. Our inventory of roll-offs includes 12, 15 and 20 cubic yard bins (*we do not carry 30 or 40 yard bins). We can accommodate residential and commercial cleanups. Call today for a free quote!
We are your locally owned and operated source for full-service dumpster rental, commercial dumpster service, junk removal and recycling. We have decades of experience and the right equipment to accommodate any size project. Give our friendly team a call today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
For clean, well-kept dumpsters at competitive rates, Junk King is your local solution. We stock affordable 12 yard bins that are ideal for residential projects and light commercial jobs. Our dumpsters fit perfectly in a standard driveway and won’t damage the concrete or asphalt surface. Give us a call to learn more and receive a free dumpster quote.
You local dumpster rental solution is redbox+ of North Boston. We offer a U.S. Patented roll-off container design that features integrated portable restrooms - the perfect solution for any job site! We also stock standard roll-off dumpsters. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
Graham Waste Services is a New England based, locally owned container company. We specialize in renting affordable dumpsters when you need to remove waste from - home remodeling, construction debris, and residential do it yourself renovation projects.
We offer a one-of-a-kind, patented combination roll-off dumpster and portable restroom. This allows for two great services at one affordable price! We also stock traditional 30-yard dumpsters if you don’t need the portable restroom feature. Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
Bin There Dump That proudly serves Northern New England homeowners and contractors offering residential-friendly 4 to 20 yard dumpsters. We deliver clean, well-kept dumpsters the feature a compact footprint for easy placement in driveways. Contact us today for a free quote.
We’re the #1 choice for roll-off dumpster service in New Hampshire and Massachusetts! NowRush has dozens of roll-off containers available in various sizes, and we’re able to accommodate any size project, residential or commercial. Contact us today for a free quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
We put the customer first at Tiger Dumpsters! We offer same-day service and competitive pricing. Our range of roll-off container sizes includes 10, 15, 20, and 25 yarders. We’re able to accommodate residential and commercial customers. Give us a call today to discuss your disposal needs and to get a free dumpster rental quote.
For superior quality and professionalism, New England Junk Removal is at your service! We’re a full-service junk removal, dumpster rental and light demolition company serving Greater Boston. We offer driveway-safe dumpster trailers at great rates. We offer upfront, no-hassle pricing, and our dumpster rental quotes are free.
Mark-One offers full-service dumpster rental with containers in stock ranging from 10 yard to 40 yards. We are committed to providing on-time service and providing personal attention to every client. We offer clean, well-kept dumpsters delivered to residential and commercial job sites.
With more than 60 years of experience in the solid waste and recycling business, J.R.M. Hauling & Recycling offers a wide range of different dumpster rental sizes to accommodate all projects, including 10 yard and 40 yard roll-off dumpsters.
Dumpsters R Us, Inc provides dumpster rental and waste disposal throughout the greater Boston, MA area. Our wide range of roll-off dumpster sizes accommodate a variety of projects and include 15 yard, 20 yard, 30 yard, and 40 yard containers.
Since 2004, Clean Way Waste Services has been providing our customers with a full range of disposal and recycling options. We promise that our services are performed as efficiently, economically, and environmentally friendly as possible.
The knowledgeable and experienced team at Wellesley Trucking Service, Inc. have the right dumpster for the job, projects small and large. We strive for timely, reliable service at competitive rates. Learn more about our company and services by requesting a free dumpster rental quote today!
R. W. Hauling is your locally owned and operated source for quality junk removal and dumpster rental services. We proudly serve the greater Boston and North Shore area. We offer rubber wheeled trailer dumpsters that are safe for use on driveways and offer easy-loading rear doors.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.