Rent a Dumpster in Florissant, MO
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Rubbish Works is a full-service bulk waste removal company offering dumpster rental and trash removal services. Rent a temporary 20-yard dumpster and load it yourself or have our crew load and haul the debris away on the spot. We offer clean trucks, professional crews, scheduled service, and upfront rates.
At Green City Waste and Recycle Solutions, there are never any hidden fees, what you are quoted is what you pay, period. Call Green CIty today and discover why we are the top choice for roll off container rental. Our dumpsters are driveway friendly and our service will not be beat.
Our unique and patented dumpsters feature integrated portable toilet units to combine two key services for construction sites, events, and more! At redbox+, we strive for superior service and quality. We offer 20 and 30 yard dumpsters featuring built-in portable restrooms, along with plenty of dumpster loading capacity. Click the link above to see photos of our dumpster offerings.
Serving the greater St. Louis area, your locally-owned Bin There Dump That offers residential-friendly dumpsters that are ideal for projects small and large. Our uniquely designed bins have a compact footprint and can fit in tighter areas compared to traditional roll-offs. Learn more and get a free quote by contacting our friendly team today!
Environmental Trash Company is a family owned and operated residential/commercial roll off container service. We take pride in delivering the container on time and at an affordable price. We stay true to our motto of providing quality service at a low price.
Meridian Waste provides roll off dumpster rentals at some of the lowest rates around. We are an environmental leader through investing in and distributing 65 gallon recycling toters. To date, we have helped recycle over 20,000 tons of waste. The focus of Meridian is providing the best customer service in the industry.
Robert Sanders Waste Systems has provided affordable and efficient waste removal solutions since 1936. We are proud to be privately and locally owned and operated. We offer many different sizes of containers to choose from: 4 - 40 cubic yard bins.
2 Dump It, LLC offers residents, property managers, and contractors a dumpster rental solution that is fast, affordable, and "surface-safe". If you're concerned about your driveway or parking lot being cracked or damaged, consider a rubber tired dumpster.
Advanced Roll Off Service has the right dumpster to meet your needs. Our roll-offs are ideal for any size project including residential cleanouts, DIY, commercial demolition and more. We guarantee the highest quality results for your site clearing or cleanup project.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes