Dumpster Rental in Independence, MO
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
U-Load-It has earned a reputation among homeowners and contractors as a family-run business that puts the needs of their customers first. We have served the greater Kansas City area with affordable temporary roll-off dumpster rentals since 1997, and continue to grow thanks to our many satisfied customers.
Gerken Rent-All provides superior customer service and container rental. With over 10 years in the industry, we know how to serve you best. Fair and honest pricing, friendly staff and service, and prompt response and delivery times. Call for a 20 yard dumpster rental with Gerken today!
Your local redbox+ dumpster rental service proudly serves the greater Kansas City area offering patented roll-off dumpsters with integrated toilets. Two essential services for the price of one! We offer 24-hour drop offs and our customer service is second to none. Contact us today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
Royal Rolloffs is a leading provider of dumpsters for residential and commercial projects. We proudly serve customers 24/7 in the Kansas City area. We’re a locally owned and operated business committed to complete customer satisfaction. Contact us today for a free no-obligation quote.
Get prompt, reliable service with Crown Dumpster. We are Kansas City’s locally owned and operated dumpster provider. We provide service to homeowners, businesses, contractors and more. Contact us today to learn more and get a free 20 or 40 yard dumpster quote.
Dumpster rental isn’t necessarily a one-size-fits-all proposition, which is why we present our customers with varying trash and recycling dumpster options. From small home projects to large-scale construction, our scalable dumpster solutions are an invaluable asset.
1-800-JUNKPRO is a locally owned company that provides driveway-friendly Dumpster Rental to the entire Kansas City area. They opened their doors in June of 2016, and are quickly becoming the number 1 choice for residential dumpster rental. Contact us today for a free dumpster rental quote.
Junk Gobbler wants your junk! Their experienced, friendly crew can come to your home or business and haul off all kinds of waste, and they do so in an efficient and careful manner.
Our vehicles and containers are designed to fit into tight, small spaces. Our "mini dumpsters" save you space and dollars, while at the same time taking care of your dumpster and junk removal needs. Also, we recycle much of the debris in an effort to go green.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes