Dumpster Rental in Independence, MO
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
U-Load-It has earned a reputation among homeowners and contractors as a family-run business that puts the needs of their customers first. We have served the greater Kansas City area with affordable temporary roll-off dumpster rentals since 1997, and continue to grow thanks to our many satisfied customers.
Gerken Rent-All provides superior customer service and container rental. With over 10 years in the industry, we know how to serve you best. Fair and honest pricing, friendly staff and service, and prompt response and delivery times. Call for a 20 yard dumpster rental with Gerken today!
Your local redbox+ dumpster rental service proudly serves the greater Kansas City area offering patented roll-off dumpsters with integrated toilets. Two essential services for the price of one! We offer 24-hour drop offs and our customer service is second to none. Contact us today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
Royal Rolloffs is a leading provider of dumpsters for residential and commercial projects. We proudly serve customers 24/7 in the Kansas City area. We’re a locally owned and operated business committed to complete customer satisfaction. Contact us today for a free no-obligation quote.
Get prompt, reliable service with Crown Dumpster. We are Kansas City’s locally owned and operated dumpster provider. We provide service to homeowners, businesses, contractors and more. Contact us today to learn more and get a free 20 or 40 yard dumpster quote.
Dumpster rental isn’t necessarily a one-size-fits-all proposition, which is why we present our customers with varying trash and recycling dumpster options. From small home projects to large-scale construction, our scalable dumpster solutions are an invaluable asset.
1-800-JUNKPRO is a locally owned company that provides driveway-friendly Dumpster Rental to the entire Kansas City area. They opened their doors in June of 2016, and are quickly becoming the number 1 choice for residential dumpster rental. Contact us today for a free dumpster rental quote.
Junk Gobbler wants your junk! Their experienced, friendly crew can come to your home or business and haul off all kinds of waste, and they do so in an efficient and careful manner.
Our vehicles and containers are designed to fit into tight, small spaces. Our "mini dumpsters" save you space and dollars, while at the same time taking care of your dumpster and junk removal needs. Also, we recycle much of the debris in an effort to go green.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide