Dumpster Rental in Manchester, MO
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
At Green City Waste and Recycle Solutions, there are never any hidden fees, what you are quoted is what you pay, period. Call Green CIty today and discover why we are the top choice for roll off container rental. Our dumpsters are driveway friendly and our service will not be beat.
2 Dump It, LLC offers residents, property managers, and contractors a dumpster rental solution that is fast, affordable, and "surface-safe". If you're concerned about your driveway or parking lot being cracked or damaged, consider a rubber tired dumpster.
Rubbish Works is a full-service bulk waste removal company offering dumpster rental and trash removal services. Rent a temporary 20-yard dumpster and load it yourself or have our crew load and haul the debris away on the spot. We offer clean trucks, professional crews, scheduled service, and upfront rates.
Our unique and patented dumpsters feature integrated portable toilet units to combine two key services for construction sites, events, and more! At redbox+, we strive for superior service and quality. We offer 20 and 30 yard dumpsters featuring built-in portable restrooms, along with plenty of dumpster loading capacity. Click the link above to see photos of our dumpster offerings.
Serving the greater St. Louis area, your locally-owned Bin There Dump That offers residential-friendly dumpsters that are ideal for projects small and large. Our uniquely designed bins have a compact footprint and can fit in tighter areas compared to traditional roll-offs. Learn more and get a free quote by contacting our friendly team today!
Advanced Roll Off Service has the right dumpster to meet your needs. Our roll-offs are ideal for any size project including residential cleanouts, DIY, commercial demolition and more. We guarantee the highest quality results for your site clearing or cleanup project.
Environmental Trash Company is a family owned and operated residential/commercial roll off container service. We take pride in delivering the container on time and at an affordable price. We stay true to our motto of providing quality service at a low price.
Meridian Waste provides roll off dumpster rentals at some of the lowest rates around. We are an environmental leader through investing in and distributing 65 gallon recycling toters. To date, we have helped recycle over 20,000 tons of waste. The focus of Meridian is providing the best customer service in the industry.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.