Dumpster Rental in Fulton, OH
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We’re Central Ohio’s mini dumpster rental solution! Dump-A-Box is a reliable dumpster rental provider offering affordable 6, 10,15, and 20 cubic yard bins ideal for placement in driveways or tight locations where traditional dumpsters don’t fit. Get same-day delivery, online ordering and courteous service with Dump-A-Box.
A2 ZEEZ Dumpster Rentals is a veteran-owned business offering fair and honest pricing on dumpster rentals. We are a locally owned and operated business serving the greater Columbus area. Contact us today for a complimentary dumpster quote.
Your local dumpster rental solution is redbox+ of North Central OH. We offer standard roll-off dumpsters, as well as patented dumpster + portable restroom units. These are ideal for contractors, construction sites, and more! Contact us today and get your dumpster within 24 hours.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Mid-State Waste is a locally-owned dumpster rental company that offers services throughout the Mansfield, OH area. Whether you need 10 yard, 20 yard, or 30 yard roll-off dumpster rentals, we have you covered.
A-1 Dumpsters & Hauling is a family owned and operated business that is dedicated to providing you with quality cleanup and hauling services. We have the perfect dumpster for your project, regardless of how big or small.
The professional team at American Bin make the dumpster rental process simple and affordable. We provide service to residential and commercial customers throughout Columbus. We take pride in being affordable, dependable and precise. For low rates on 10, 12, 16 and 20 cubic yard dumpsters, give American Bin a call today!
With a large inventory of roll-off dumpsters and a fleet of trucks ready to go, Haul Away is Northeast Ohio’s reliable, responsive choice in dumpster rental. We service residential and commercial clients for a wide variety of projects ranging from house cleanouts to commercial building demolition debris cleanups.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes