Dumpster Rental in Solon, OH
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Junk King is the complete waste disposal solution. We specialize in junk removal service but also offer 12 cubic yard dumpster rentals for customers who wish to load the waste, junk or debris at their own pace. Our dumpsters are driveway-friendly and well-kept. Give us a call to rent a roll-off from the nation’s most recognized junk hauler.
Count on Karbella Dumpster Service for fast, affordable 10 and 15 yard dumpster rentals. We’re a family owned and operated dumpster provider based in Willoughby and serving surrounding areas. We offer several convenient payment options and we’re flexible in our rental terms. Call Karbella today to get a free quote on your dumpster!
We’re your friendly, neighborhood source for fast and affordable roll-off bins in the Tri-State area. Our dumpsters are unique in that they’re safe for driveways and feature a compact footprint. We take service to the next level by delivering clean, well-kept bins, answering all your questions, having flexible rental periods, responsive delivery/pickup, and we even sweep up before we leave!
Haulin-N-Such offers low-priced 12 yard container rentals for residential and commercial use. We are a family owned and operated business with over 40 years of experience in the industry. Our employees are professional and dedicated to providing you with the absolute best service available.
We’re your locally owned and operated source for affordable dumpster rental in the Cleveland / Akron area. Dad’s Dumpsters offers residential-friendly 10, 15 and 20 yard dumpsters ideal for household cleanouts, yard waste, construction debris, and more. We have more than 25 years of industry experience! Call today for a free quote.
ALM is your complete source for dumpster rental, landscaping, hardscaping, tree removal, and snow removal services. We are committed to prompt and reliable service. We’ve proudly served the Cleveland area since 2002. Contact our friendly team today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
If you have unwanted junk piling up in your house or on your property and you’re in the Cleveland, OH area, Miles Waste Disposal, Inc. is the company to call. They offer a variety of roll-off container sizes and bulky item removal.
Haul My Mess is Cleveland’s dumpster rental and junk removal solution! We offer several dumpster sizes to choose from. From small garage cleanouts to complete structural demolition, we have the right dumpster for the job. Contact us today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
Haul Away Container Service is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the community with affordable roll off containers since 2001. Haul Away provides professional and prompt dumpster rental service to Northeast Ohio.
Cooper Disposal is a local, family owned company capable of accommodating any size cleanup from residential to commercial/industrial. We offer competitive pricing on roll-off dumpster rental, commercial dumpsters, compactors and recycling services. We put our customer’s needs first! Get superior service with Cooper Disposal.
123 Disposal Inc is a locally owned and operated waste disposal company serving Northeastern Ohio. We have a wide range of container sizes and service options available, all designed to suit you and your company's specific needs.
Family owned and operated, Jones Roll-Off Containers, Inc. has been serving homeowners and business owners throughout the Akron, OH area since 1992. They specialize in dumpster rental, estate clean-outs, yard waste removal, and site cleanup.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes