Dumpster Rental in Solon, OH
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Junk King is the complete waste disposal solution. We specialize in junk removal service but also offer 12 cubic yard dumpster rentals for customers who wish to load the waste, junk or debris at their own pace. Our dumpsters are driveway-friendly and well-kept. Give us a call to rent a roll-off from the nation’s most recognized junk hauler.
Count on Karbella Dumpster Service for fast, affordable 10 and 15 yard dumpster rentals. We’re a family owned and operated dumpster provider based in Willoughby and serving surrounding areas. We offer several convenient payment options and we’re flexible in our rental terms. Call Karbella today to get a free quote on your dumpster!
We’re your friendly, neighborhood source for fast and affordable roll-off bins in the Tri-State area. Our dumpsters are unique in that they’re safe for driveways and feature a compact footprint. We take service to the next level by delivering clean, well-kept bins, answering all your questions, having flexible rental periods, responsive delivery/pickup, and we even sweep up before we leave!
Haulin-N-Such offers low-priced 12 yard container rentals for residential and commercial use. We are a family owned and operated business with over 40 years of experience in the industry. Our employees are professional and dedicated to providing you with the absolute best service available.
We’re your locally owned and operated source for affordable dumpster rental in the Cleveland / Akron area. Dad’s Dumpsters offers residential-friendly 10, 15 and 20 yard dumpsters ideal for household cleanouts, yard waste, construction debris, and more. We have more than 25 years of industry experience! Call today for a free quote.
ALM is your complete source for dumpster rental, landscaping, hardscaping, tree removal, and snow removal services. We are committed to prompt and reliable service. We’ve proudly served the Cleveland area since 2002. Contact our friendly team today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
If you have unwanted junk piling up in your house or on your property and you’re in the Cleveland, OH area, Miles Waste Disposal, Inc. is the company to call. They offer a variety of roll-off container sizes and bulky item removal.
Haul My Mess is Cleveland’s dumpster rental and junk removal solution! We offer several dumpster sizes to choose from. From small garage cleanouts to complete structural demolition, we have the right dumpster for the job. Contact us today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
Haul Away Container Service is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the community with affordable roll off containers since 2001. Haul Away provides professional and prompt dumpster rental service to Northeast Ohio.
Cooper Disposal is a local, family owned company capable of accommodating any size cleanup from residential to commercial/industrial. We offer competitive pricing on roll-off dumpster rental, commercial dumpsters, compactors and recycling services. We put our customer’s needs first! Get superior service with Cooper Disposal.
123 Disposal Inc is a locally owned and operated waste disposal company serving Northeastern Ohio. We have a wide range of container sizes and service options available, all designed to suit you and your company's specific needs.
Family owned and operated, Jones Roll-Off Containers, Inc. has been serving homeowners and business owners throughout the Akron, OH area since 1992. They specialize in dumpster rental, estate clean-outs, yard waste removal, and site cleanup.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.