Dumpster Rental in Irving, TX
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Hart Waste Removal is a family owned business that works hard to earn our reputation for dependability and on-time service with every customer. Our staff is dedicated to dependable and friendly services at a price you can afford.
Delta Solid Waste Services LLC has been a leader in the waste hauling industry since 2007. We are providers of residential, commercial and industrial roll off containers for construction and yard debris, renovation projects, commercial demolition and more.
Bin There Dump That (BTDT) is a fully licensed and insured dumpster rental company that specializes in "residential friendly" mini dumpsters designed to fit in tight, narrow spaces. A typical bin takes up about as much as space in your driveway as a minivan.
Orr Trucking has been providing the metroplex with a variety of waste management services since 2002. We provide roll off dumpsters, compactors and recycling services at competitive prices. Whether your waste management needs are temporary or permanent, we have the experience, services and products to provide an affordable solution.
Since 2001, S&H has been your local source for comprehensive trash hauling and dumpster rental services. We’re a family owned and operated waste hauler committed to providing the highest level of customer service in the industry. We stock clean, well-kept 10 to 40 cubic yard bins ideal for any size project.
With Blue Star Dumpsters, we make renting a dumpster simple and hassle-free! We are your local source for dumpster rental in the Dallas Metroplex. When you call, you’ll speak to a live person who can help provide the service you need. Get your dumpster fast and at a fair rate with Blue Star Dumpsters.
Count on the hardworking, dedicated team at Junk Bus to accommodate your disposal needs in a prompt and affordable manner. We are DFW’s roll-off dumpster alternative! Junk Bus offers residential-friendly 7 and 14 cubic yard trailer dumpsters that sit on rubber tires rather than steel feet. Get your free quote today!
Based in Lancaster and serving the Dallas area, Cross Plus Construction is your local dumpster rental solution. We stock versatile 20 yard dumpsters available at competitive prices. For reliable and fast dumpster rental services, contact Cross Plus today!
redbox+ of Dallas is a family owned and operated dumpster rental company, proudly serving the greater Dallas area. In addition to fast and reliable standard roll-off dumpster rentals, we offer the redbox+ patented roll-off dumpster and portable toilet combination container. Ours is a unique product that combines the convenience of a roll-off dumpster and portable restroom in one. All at one low price!
We take pride in being your locally owned and operated source for reliable dumpster rental services in and around the Hurst, TX area. With Eric’s Waste Management, you’re ensured of timely delivery and superior customer service throughout the rental process. Get your free dumpster quote today!
Get great rates on brand new dumpsters by choosing Texas Elite Disposal for your dumpster rental needs. We are a locally owned and operated business offering 20, 30 and 40 cubic yard dumpsters that are perfect for residential and commercial cleanups. We strive for complete customer satisfaction! Get your free quote today.
The professionals at Texas Rubbish offer complete dumpster rental services for residential and commercial projects. We take pride in providing prompt service at competitive prices. We offer several driveway-friendly dumpsters to choose from ranging from 10 to 30 cubic yards. Get your free dumpster rental quote today!
Liberty Waste Removal offers prompt and reliable dumpster rental services based out of Tarrant County. We proudly serve the greater Fort Worth area offering versatile 20 yard dumpsters that are ideal for renovation, construction, light demolition, light concrete debris, trash, and more. Get your free dumpster quote today!
Texas Dump Stars has proudly served the DFW Metroplex for more than a decade. We offer driveway friendly dumpster rental that includes speedy delivery and excellent customer service. Contact us today to learn more and get your free dumpster quote.
JDog of Fort Worth is a Military Veteran owned business committed to doing business the military way – with respect, integrity and trust. We are equipped and experienced in handling junk removal projects of any size, as well as light demolition and 12 yard dumpster rentals.
We've proudly served Plano and surrounding areas since 2005. We offer comprehensive junk removal services, as well as 14 yard dumpster rentals. Our friendly team will always treat you and your property with respect. Contact us today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
The experienced team at I Dump are committed to fast, reliable and affordable dumpster rental. We accommodate residential and commercial customers in the Fort Worth area. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote.
Alpha Omega Waste Management is a local business that is family owned and operated. We take pride in achieving high marks from our customers! No job is too big or small; we accommodate residential and commercial customers. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote.
Junk Queen TX is a locally owned and operated roll-off dumpster provider serving Collins County and surrounding areas. We take pride in offering superior service and quality! Count on fast service and the best prices in town when choosing Junk Queen for your dumpster rental needs. Contact us today for a 15 or 20 yard dumpster quote!
Redline Roll-Offs is a firefighter owned and operated business offer full service junk removal and dumpster rental in the Fort Worth area. We offer competitive pricing on 13 and 17 yard dumpsters. Contact us today to get a free dumpster quote.
Established in 2002, Champion Waste has proudly served the DFW Metroplex offering cost-effective and reliable dumpster rental services. Our dumpster solutions are able to accommodate a wide range of projects. We carry all the most popular container sizes for handling residential, commercial and industrial size cleanups.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.