Climax Springs Disposal is a veteran-owned and operated junk removal, dumpster rental, and curbside trash removal company in Climax Springs, MO. We go the extra mile to ensure our customers' disposal needs are fast, affordable, and reliable. Learn more about our services and get a free estimate by contacting us today.
The friendly, professional team at Lake Dumpster have the right disposal solution for any number of projects, such as construction, home cleanouts, spring cleaning, roofing, demolition, and more. We are a locally owned and operated business committed to achieving complete customer satisfaction.
If you need a dumpster in the Warsaw, MO area, look no further than Ozark Disposal Co. We have a fleet of roll-off dumpsters available to rent, including 10 yard, 20 yard, and 30 yard containers. Contact us today for more information and to get a free estimate.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Climax Springs, MO
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable, but many are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be 'budget' dumpster companies that have lower prices,which is almost always false. Calling a locally-owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Common Dumpster Sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
Read more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes