Dumpster Rental in Pomona, CA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Whether you're remodeling your home, running a small business or construction site, or just need to remove household junk, Universal Waste Systems has a dumpster to meet your needs. We offer roll-off dumpsters at competitive prices and we deliver fast.
Ware Disposal provides residential, commercial and industrial customers with temporary roll off trash bins. Our dumpsters can be utilized for trash or recycling services. We care about the environment and have invested in a fleet of new alternative fuel trash trucks to help the communities we live in stay green.
The experienced team at Franco Roll Off Services are here to help with all of your bulk waste disposal needs. We are a local, family-owned company committed to meeting our customers’ needs. We offer several dumpster sizes to choose from, and we are able to accommodate residential, commercial and industrial jobs.
Burrtec Waste Industries, Inc. has been providing high-quality services to the community for more than 50 years. They can assist in dumpster rentals, recycling, curbside waste collection, and so much more to ensure your needs are met.
Since 1953, A. M. Disposal Co. has provided residential and commercial services to the people of Los Angeles County for more than 60 years. We are proud to serve our community, providing dumpster rental, junk removal services, and more.
AAA Rubbish was founded in 1924. We are located in Bell Gardens, California and serve the greater Los Angeles area. We treat our customers as we would want to be treated and provide reliable dumpster rental services.
The team at Canyon Equipment are committed to complete customer satisfaction. We’ll make sure to get your rented dumpster onsite when you need it. We offer three dumpster trailers sizes to choose from ranging from 7 to 12 cubic yards. Get fair, honest pricing and timely service with Canyon Equipment.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes