Rent a Dumpster in Walnut Creek, CA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
At JD Services and Hauling, we can rent you a debris box or load and haul away your unwanted trash forever. We offer local environmentally-friendly service with competitive prices. Recycling receipts are available.
D A Services, offers affordable drop boxes and bins for waste removal. We can help with all types of projects. Because we rent various dumpster sizes, our bins are prefect for all projects big or small. Call today to obtain a price quote on renting an affordable dumpster with D A Services.
Bay Area Debris Box offers dumpsters from 8 to 40 cubic yards. Our containers are great for construction sites, property clean-ups, remodeling jobs and yard and garage clean-ups. Call today and our friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff will give you a free dumpster rental estimate.
Santos Dumpster has roll off containers for all of your residential and commercial construction, home improvement, and clean out projects. We provide 10 - 40 yard dumpsters available for a 7 day rental period. Call today!
Lara's Concrete & Hauling provides superior dumpster rental service. We specialize in concrete construction, roll off container rental and junk removal. Our services are always professional, on-time, and we work within your budget. We only accept construction debris, concrete and dirt disposal.
Evergreen Waste Services has multiple size containers to choose from to accommodate any size project. We are a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company that goes the extra mile for our customers.
Since 1989, East Bay Dumpster has been offering the best prices on roll off dumpsters in the area. Rent a 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 yard dumpster to cleanup any size project, from small shed cleanouts to large demolition debris pickups.
Calsan proudly serves the Bay Area offering an affordable junk removal and dumpster rental solution. We specialize in dumpster service and junk hauling. We can haul everything from concrete debris to household junk. Our friendly, professional team will get the job done right! Call today for the lowest rates in town.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Tips for Renting a Dumpster in Walnut Creek, CA
When renting a dumpster, remember these 5 things:
- Don’t ignore weight restrictions. Going over the weight limit could have you paying overage charges or for another dumpster entirely, which can get quite expensive.
- Don’t keep the dumpster longer than allowed. A $5 to $10 per day late fee (or more) is charged for keeping the container longer than your dumpster rental period.
- The type of waste or debris matters. Some rental companies have rules regarding the type of debris that can go in their dumpsters. For example, a rental provider may not allow you to mix waste with dirt or concrete loads.
- You can’t throw certain materials in dumpsters. This includes, but is not limited to, paint, batteries, tires, insecticides, etc. Always confirm with the dumpster rental provider what materials are acceptable.
- Many roll-off dumpster rental providers recycle. Make it easier for them by separating recyclables when possible. For example, keep concrete in one container and non-recyclable wastes in another.
Be sure to discuss all of these details with each of the dumpster providers you speak with to ensure you get the best deal and aren’t surprised when you get your bill.