Dumpster Rental in Arnold, MO
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
2 Dump It, LLC offers residents, property managers, and contractors a dumpster rental solution that is fast, affordable, and "surface-safe". If you're concerned about your driveway or parking lot being cracked or damaged, consider a rubber tired dumpster.
At Green City Waste and Recycle Solutions, there are never any hidden fees, what you are quoted is what you pay, period. Call Green CIty today and discover why we are the top choice for roll off container rental. Our dumpsters are driveway friendly and our service will not be beat.
Expect superior customer service, speed and reliability with 1-800-JUNKPRO. We offer three convenient dumpster sizes – small, medium and large. Tell us about your disposal needs, and our experienced staff will help you choose the ideal container size to accommodate it. 1-800-JUNKPRO offers speedy delivery, pickups and hassle-free pricing.
Our unique and patented dumpsters feature integrated portable toilet units to combine two key services for construction sites, events, and more! At redbox+, we strive for superior service and quality. We offer 20 and 30 yard dumpsters featuring built-in portable restrooms, along with plenty of dumpster loading capacity. Click the link above to see photos of our dumpster offerings.
Advanced Roll Off Service has the right dumpster to meet your needs. Our roll-offs are ideal for any size project including residential cleanouts, DIY, commercial demolition and more. We guarantee the highest quality results for your site clearing or cleanup project.
Meridian Waste provides roll off dumpster rentals at some of the lowest rates around. We are an environmental leader through investing in and distributing 65 gallon recycling toters. To date, we have helped recycle over 20,000 tons of waste. The focus of Meridian is providing the best customer service in the industry.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.