Graham Waste Services is a New England based, locally owned container company. We specialize in renting affordable dumpsters when you need to remove waste from - home remodeling, construction debris, and residential do it yourself renovation projects.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Call for the Best Price(800) 979-5115
Founded in 1989, New England Recycling (NER) has the experience and is well-equipped to accommodate even the large projects. We specialize in roll-off dumpster rental, 75 or 100 yard live-load trailers, demolition, and mulch sales. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(508) 822-4345
We offer a one-of-a-kind, patented combination roll-off dumpster and portable restroom. This allows for two great services at one affordable price! We also stock traditional 30-yard dumpsters if you don’t need the portable restroom feature. Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(614) 686-2137
We are your locally owned and operated source for full-service dumpster rental, commercial dumpster service, junk removal and recycling. We have decades of experience and the right equipment to accommodate any size project. Give our friendly team a call today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(800) 338-3867
At A Star Waste Disposal, Inc., we deliver containers ranging from 15 yards for smaller projects to 20 yards for mid-size projects and 30 yards or 40 yards for those large or long-term projects. We are here to deliver high-quality containers for all your project needs.
Since 2004, Clean Way Waste Services has been providing our customers with a full range of disposal and recycling options. We promise that our services are performed as efficiently, economically, and environmentally friendly as possible.
A-1 Waste Disposal offers the best in professional dumpster rental and junk and trash removal services. We serve the Warwick, Rhode Island area and have been in business since 2010.
LPC Removal Service is a locally owned and operated waste hauler serving Norfolk, MA and surrounding areas. Contact us today to learn more about our services and get a free dumpster rental quote.
Founded in 2000, Bolduc Sanitation & Excavation, Inc. is a family owned and operated company with more than 50 years of combined experience in the industry. We offer a wide range of services to meet all your needs. From septic ...
Frazier's Rubbish Removal rents out commercial and roll-off dumpsters to our customers in the Newport, RI area. We employ honest, hard-working professionals who make sure to maintain communication with our clients, so you never have to worry.
Since 1968, Island Rubbish Services has been providing disposal solutions in Newport, RI and the surrounding areas, including a wide range of commercial and roll-off dumpster rentals. Contact us today for a free rental estimate.
Gorden Rubbish Removal has a modern, clean, and well-maintained fleet of trucks, dumpsters, and roll-off containers to help our customers with all of their disposal needs. Get a free estimate by contacting us today.
WasteTech Disposal Services has offered affordable and professional waste removal solutions dating back to 1961. Remodeling projects, roof replacements, home clean-outs, construction debris... our roll off dumpsters can help haul away any debris you got. For the largest projects, we offer commercial and industrial sized containers.
Dumpster Rental Tips for North Seekonk, MA
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable, but many are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be 'budget' dumpster companies that have lower prices,which is almost always false. Calling a locally-owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common Dumpster Sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).