Rent a Dumpster in Hilliard, OH
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We’re Central Ohio’s mini dumpster rental solution! Dump-A-Box is a reliable dumpster rental provider offering affordable 6, 10,15, and 20 cubic yard bins ideal for placement in driveways or tight locations where traditional dumpsters don’t fit. Get same-day delivery and courteous service with Dump-A-Box.
Bin There Dump That is a leading provider for junk and garbage removal. Our bins are specifically designed to not damage your driveway and to fit into tight spaces. Customer service and quality products is top priority with BTDT.
Our roll off dumpsters can handle construction debris, household junk, yard debris and more. They range in size from 10 - 30 yards and fit nicely into driveways or small locations. Our dumpsters hold up to 5 tons. Call for next day delivery.
At redbox+, we are committed to meeting our customer’s disposal needs. We offer two innovative dumpster rental solutions, including our patented ELITE option – a roll-off dumpster with two integrated portable restroom units. Ideal for construction sites! We also have standard roll-off containers available.
The team at Prices Dumpster Rental is excited to be your one-stop-shop waste hauling solution in the Columbus, OH area. We offer full-service junk removal and dumpster rental services. Our pricing can’t be beat! Contact us today to get your fast and free dumpster rental quote.
We are a veteran-owned company committed to providing superior service and quality. Kobe Dumpster Rentals offers 10 and 15 cubic yard dumpsters, as well as larger-capacity disposal solutions. We can accommodate projects small and large. Contact us today for great rates on driveway-safe trailer dumpsters.
Gorilla Dumpsters is the superior choice for roll off container rental. We offer affordable 30 day dumpster rentals that are ideal for disposal of most non-harzardous materials. We are a locally owned and operated business that continues to flourish thanks to our many satisfied customers and referrals.
Don't pay for more dumpster than you need! At Frog Hauling, our roll off dumpsters are more compact and affordable than traditional dumpsters. We use smaller trucks and compact dumpsters that are designed to minimize weight placed on your driveway.
The experienced crew of Builders Trash Service continues to serve Central Ohio customers with fast, affordable and friendly dumpster rental services. We’ve been at it for more than 30 years, and counting! We work with residential, commercial and municipal customers. We’ll do what it takes to meet your disposal needs.
The professional team at American Bin make the dumpster rental process simple and affordable. We provide service to residential and commercial customers throughout Columbus. We take pride in being affordable, dependable and precise. For low rates on 10, 12, 16 and 20 cubic yard dumpsters, give American Bin a call today!
A-1 Dumpsters & Hauling is a family owned and operated business that is dedicated to providing you with quality cleanup and hauling services. We have the perfect dumpster for your project, regardless of how big or small.
With a large inventory of roll-off dumpsters and a fleet of trucks ready to go, Haul Away is Northeast Ohio’s reliable, responsive choice in dumpster rental. We service residential and commercial clients for a wide variety of projects ranging from house cleanouts to commercial building demolition debris cleanups.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.