Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Charleston, SC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Bin There Dump That is your local source for residential-friendly dumpster rental services in the Charleston area. We take great care to avoid damage of driveways by placing boards beneath the dumpster. We also sweep up the area during pickup. We strive for complete customer satisfaction!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Nature's Calling, Inc. is locally owned and operated which allows us to provide you with prompt, quality trash removal services. Our account managers provide the personalized service you deserve. We have various trash dumpsters available: 10, 20, and 30 yard roll off containers.
With well over 15 years of industry experience, 1 Man and a Pickup Truck is a seasoned and respected provider of junk removal, demolition and dumpster rental services. Our range of dumpsters consists of rubber-wheeled dump trailers. These 12 and 16 yard trailers are safe for use on virtually any surface, including driveways, yards and asphalt.
The experienced crew at Built Right offer 80 years of combined experience. We offer full-service junk removal service, as well as 30 yard roll-off dumpster rental. Count on Built Right for fast and efficient dumpster rentals in Ladson and surrounding areas.
Trash Gurl is one of South Carolina’s largest dumpster rental providers. We offer roll-off container sizes ranging from 15 to 40 cubic yards, as well as enclosed 40 yard dumpsters, sludge containers and front-load dumpsters. We are committed to meeting our customer’s waste hauling needs in a swift and friendly manner.
Container Pro is the South's premier provider of roll-off dumpster rentals. We have a wide selection of containers available ranging from 15 to 40 cubic yards. We'll walk you through the rental process and make sure you get the ideal container for the project.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes