Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Charleston, SC
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
Affordable Hauling & Property Maintenance, LLC
Affordable Hauling & Property Maintenance, LLC was founded in 1993 and 30 years later has evolved into a one-stop shop for all types of truck related and property management services under one roof, including full-service and single-item junk removal, dumpster rental, and demolition. Our motto is, "Big? Small? One call does it all!"
Silver King Disposal LLC
Get fast and reliable dumpster rental, junk removal and demolition services with Silver King Disposal. We take pride in delivering a top-notch customer experience every time! You load it, or we load it options available. Contact us today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
JC Dumpster Rental
If you're in need of high-quality dumpster rentals throughout the North Charelston, SC area, look no further than JC Dumpster Rental. You can trust our team to listen to your needs and adjust our services to meet them. We promise to offer flexible rentals, honest advice, and affordable services.
Dumpster Dads is a locally-owned and operated company that was created by a group of friends from Charleston, SC. Our roll-off containers are the perfect way to clean up a construction site, estate cleanouts, hoarding situations, and everything in between. Speak with us today to learn more.
TLC Dumpster Rental
TLC Dumpster Rental is dedicated to providing high-quality services to the Charleston, SC area. We offer a 7 L x 16 W x 4 H trailer dumpster with a loading capacity of 10,000 lbs for all types of cleanup projects. Get in touch with us today to learn more and to get a free dumpster rental estimate.
821 Enterprise LLC
The pros at 821 Enterprises LLC have many years of experience helping to clean up Charleston! We offer eco-friendly junk removal services, dumpster rental and light demolition. We are equipped with 10, 20 and 30 yard dumpsters at competitive rates. Contact us today to get a free dumpster quote.
The experienced crew at Built Right offer 80 years of combined experience. We offer full-service junk removal service, as well as 30 yard roll-off dumpster rental. Count on Built Right for fast and efficient dumpster rentals in Ladson and surrounding areas.
1 Man and a Pickup Truck
With well over 15 years of industry experience, 1 Man and a Pickup Truck is a seasoned and respected provider of junk removal, demolition and dumpster rental services. Our range of dumpsters consists of rubber-wheeled dump trailers. These 12 and 16 yard trailers are safe for use on virtually any surface, including driveways, yards and asphalt.
Bin There Dump That Charleston
Bin There Dump That is your local source for residential-friendly dumpster rental services in the Charleston area. We take great care to avoid damage of driveways by placing boards beneath the dumpster. We also sweep up the area during pickup. We strive for complete customer satisfaction!
Trash Gurl LLC
Trash Gurl is one of South Carolina’s largest dumpster rental providers. We offer roll-off container sizes ranging from 15 to 40 cubic yards, as well as enclosed 40 yard dumpsters, sludge containers and front-load dumpsters. We are committed to meeting our customer’s waste hauling needs in a swift and friendly manner.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Charleston, SC
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal.
That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk.
Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes.This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed-upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for 'clean loads' of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll-off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.
Learn more: Guide to Getting the Best Dumpster Rental Pricing