Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Charleston, SC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Nature's Calling, Inc. is locally owned and operated which allows us to provide you with prompt, quality trash removal services. Our account managers provide the personalized service you deserve. We have various trash dumpsters available: 10, 20, and 30 yard roll off containers.
With well over 15 years of industry experience, 1 Man and a Pickup Truck is a seasoned and respected provider of junk removal, demolition and dumpster rental services. Our range of dumpsters consists of rubber-wheeled dump trailers. These 12 and 16 yard trailers are safe for use on virtually any surface, including driveways, yards and asphalt.
The experienced crew at Built Right offer 80 years of combined experience. We offer full-service junk removal service, as well as 30 yard roll-off dumpster rental. Count on Built Right for fast and efficient dumpster rentals in Ladson and surrounding areas.
Trash Gurl is one of South Carolina’s largest dumpster rental providers. We offer roll-off container sizes ranging from 15 to 40 cubic yards, as well as enclosed 40 yard dumpsters, sludge containers and front-load dumpsters. We are committed to meeting our customer’s waste hauling needs in a swift and friendly manner.
Container Pro is the South's premier provider of roll-off dumpster rentals. We have a wide selection of containers available ranging from 15 to 40 cubic yards. We'll walk you through the rental process and make sure you get the ideal container for the project.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide