Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Dumpster Rental in Jennings, LA
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
Founded in 2013, Dillon Disposal provides curbside trash pickup and dumpster rental services to Calcasieu Parish, LA and the surrounding areas. We offer 15, 20 and 30-yard dumpster rental services to rid your property of construction debris, unwanted items, trash and more! Contact us today to get your free quote!
Power Dumpster Rental LLC
Power Dumpster Rental is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company that offers easy-to use, same-day dumpster rental services for both residential and construction debris clean up projects.
We’re a local, family-owned company committed to fast and reliable service. With several dumpster sizes available, we’re able to accommodate projects small and large. Contact us today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
Waste Haul LLC
Locally owned and operated, Waste Haul, LLC specializes in construction and demolition waste disposal. Since 2006, our team of professionals has been faithful in its commitment to providing high quality container rentals and waste removal services to residential, commercial, and industrial clients.
The team at Garbologist offer reliable service and upfront pricing. We are available to serve you 24/7. We take an environmentally-conscious approach to waste removal. Contact us today to learn more about our services and get a free dumpster quote.
CAT Dump is your locally owned and operated source for fast and reliable dumpster rental services in the Dallas area. We have multiple container sizes available to accommodate residential or commercial projects of any size. Contact us today to discuss your roll-off dumpster needs and get a free quote.
Southern Solid Waste
Locally owned and operated, Southern Solid Waste offers comprehensive waste disposal services to Southwest Louisiana. Our goal is to keep our community beautiful, and we do so by offering amazing junk removal services and dumpster/container rentals at an affordable price.
redbox+ of Lafayette
One call, two services with redbox+ of Lafayette! We offer a patented dumpster design that features integrated portable restrooms, making it the perfect solution for job sites. Our clean and well-kept containers come in 20 or 30 yard sizes. Standard roll-offs are also available. Get the details and a free quote today!
Dumpster Rental Tips for Jennings, LA
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable, but many are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be 'budget' dumpster companies that have lower prices,which is almost always false. Calling a locally-owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Common Dumpster Sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
Read more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes